THE PLAYERS DONNA 5K presented by Nimnicht Family of Dealerships
October 24-25, 2020
THE PLAYERS Virtual DONNA 5K presented by Nimnicht Family of Dealerships is an official event of The DONNA Foundation. The DONNA Foundation, a private non-profit organization in Northeast Florida, provides financial assistance and support nationwide to those living with breast cancer and funds groundbreaking research to finish the disease once and for all.
The vision of the DONNA Foundation has always been to transform the experience for breast cancer patients from a place of fear and frustration to one of love and support. This has led to an exciting decision: through the Spring of 2021, all DONNA events will be delivered in a really unique, virtual way. In this time of social distancing, we’re going to come together virtually and celebrate DONNA finish lines… everywhere, together.
The 14th Running of THE PLAYERS Virtual DONNA 5K presented by Nimnicht Family of Dealerships will be the highlight of breast cancer awareness month October 24-25, 2020. This family friendly event celebrates survivorship and raises funds to finish breast cancer. Runners and walkers of all levels are invited to experience this DONNA event in their own neighborhood delivered through a virtual platform centralized on the Active Experience App.
- Finisher’s Medal
- Gender-specific performance shirt
- Goodie Bag that will include our famous Running Ribbon car magnet (for bragging rights of course)
- Virtual race platform centralized on the Active Experience App to include –
- In-run messaging and cheers with Motigo
- Exclusive access to a DONNA digital tribute wall
- Opening and closing ceremony videos
- Virtual Event Bag with exclusive offers from partners and sponsors
- Official results
Learn more and register at theplayersdonna5k.com