Happy New Year! Let's hope that 2023 turns out to be a GREAT year!
So do you have a New Year resolution?
One of my favorites that I did a few years ago, was to learn "I Love You" in multiple different languages. I actually told a Russian bartender recently "ya tebya lyublyu" because it was the only thing in Russian I knew! It was actually a great ice breaker since he was worried about being judged from being from Russia.
Well, if you're in need of some help, I put together some ideas...
- Build a better budget. Working save more money!
- Practice Mindfulness. Don't let stress and anxiety get the best of you in 2023.
- Cook something new each week. Try a recipe you've never made before.
- Weekly meal prep. This could help you save money but also make it way easier on your after a long day of work.
- Read more books.
- Make a spa day for yourself. Maybe once a quarter?
- Practice love. We're busy, but try to take more time to tell or show your loved ones that you love them. Hug more, say "I love You" more, surprise them for no reason throughout the year.
- Drink more water.
- Volunteer. Might I recommend at your local animal shelter? You get to play with dogs & cats!
- Learn a new skill, like playing the guitar. This might be my 2023 resolution. I'll make my fiance teach me a Metallica song!
- Decorate the house with more family photos. That being said, be better at taking photos during family events!
- Keep the house clutter free.
- Clean out your closet and donate clothes you no longer wear.
- Introduce yourself to music you wouldn't normally listen to.
- Place a vacation. You need the time off!
- Of course, the most popular one....exercise more. Or try yoga. Simple weight lifting works or just walk around the block!