JACKSONVILLE JAG FANS ARE READY! This city is PUMPED!
So much excitement for the Jags football game on Saturday and since so many of you are going to the game, here are a new things you should know ahead of Saturday nights game against the Titans:
- This is going to be a packed game, so you're encouraged to arrive early.
- There will be traffic and some road detours.
- The parking lots will open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Jaguar stadium parking info can be found HERE
- The clear bag policy will be in effect at TIAA Bank Field. Bags must be clear and no larger than 12" x 6"x 12". For more info on what is and isn't allowed in the stadium, click HERE.
- Have you mobile tickets already downloaded and while you're in line, have them ready to scan to help the lines move faster.
- Arrive early because the first 60,000 fans to enter the stadium will receive the teal “It was always the Jags” rally towels!
It's going to be a fun game for sure! The halftime show will include fireworks and Jags players will wear their teal jerseys. Local musician Paul Wane, lead singer of the local band "Duval County Line", will perform the Star- Spangled Banner.
WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS ONE!! LET'S GO JAGS!!
GAME DAY TIMELINE
4 p.m. All parking lots open
5 p.m. Fan Entertainment Zone opens (south end zone between Gates 1 and 4)
5:15 p.m. Game day ticket office opens (north end zone between Gates 2 and 3)
6 p.m. All stadium gates open
7:58 p.m. Jaguars drumline performance
8 p.m. Performance by THE ROAR
8:01 p.m. Jaxson De Ville aerial stunt
8:10 p.m. National Anthem
8:15 p.m. Kickoff
My Sister Renee and I with the original shirts!