The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Clemson Tigers this Friday at Everbank Stadium for the 79th Annual TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.
If you plan to go to the game, here are some things you'll need to know before you go!
- There is construction around the sports complex, so that will impact traffic patterns on game day. It is suggested to arrive early.
- Parking Lots open at 7:00am, the stadium gates will open two hours prior to kickoff at 10am.
- Have your mobile parking passes ready.
- Large bags are not allowed. You can bring a clutch, bag or wallet no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, a one-gallon clear plastic bag or a small CLEAR bag an 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- No Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Have your ticket downloaded and ready before arriving at the gates.
- This event is cashless. Cash will no longer be accepted at the stadium and ATMs have been removed.
For more info, including pre-game activities and a list of prohibited items, click HERE
Have fun and be safe!