Just saw this today and wanted to share with you. You can check out the entire article with more details HERE from the HUFF POST.
1. Before the shot - Don't take over-the-counter medications like Advil or Tylenol. There's a slim chance it could interfere with the immune response, but you can take afterwards to help with symptoms.
2. Don't worry about drinking alcohol. At this time - there is no evidence that it affects the vaccine or how well it works.
3. Don't get a tattoo or piercing right after your shot. There's a slight chance it could trigger an immune response on top of the one you're getting from the vaccine.
4. Don't book other vaccines around the same time. Since there is not a lot of data out on how this vaccine interacts with others so best to wait up to 2 weeks.
5. Don't push yourself to exercise. Most will be fine to workout after the shot - but if you feel a little week, just take the day off!
6. Don't forget to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.... it can affect how well the vaccine works.
7. Don't lose your vaccine card. There are places like Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax that will laminate it for you for free! And, not the worst idea to maybe take a photo of it!